Multimedia solutions for your project needs.
See how VR, timelapse and video can provide clarity to your asset management and OHS systems, and stakeholder communications.
When you look at your asset management system, you realise the complexity of hierarchical equipment lists, work orders, procedures, drawings, parts lists and more. Imagine having a visual overview of it all to bring clarity to the complexity.
- 360 degree VR images can visually simplify the complex
- Within 360 degree views, drill down into detail by clickable hotspots, linked to your asset information
- Interactive drawings and plans can be integrated with your asset data
Or, you are planning a major overhaul or special event worthy of being recorded, perhaps not even seen in your tenure at the job. You think about the best way to capture this event. What about a way that makes it easier for those who will repeat the process in years to come? Imagine years into the future at being able to carry out the same planning with the benefit of seeing the project in 3D.
- 360 degree VR images can bring history to life in a way that makes it easy to understand
- 360 degree views take the guesswork out of what is now reassembled
- Procedures and instructions can be seamlessly added to the images
Occupational Health & Safety
When you need to induct a new person to your workplace, perhaps you think about the hassle of showing the person around remote sites and the time that takes. Imagine that you can have them visit the site without actually being there.
- Immersive, visual inductions will likely be more engaging and help your audience remember what is important
- 360 degree VR tours can be seamlessly integrated with your induction system
- We can also supply a holistic solution which includes induction management, contractor identification and more
Do you need to communicate to your stakeholders in a simple, yet engaging way?
Perhaps you need to manage upwards and impress senior management?
Timelapse video is a tried and tested method to engage your stakeholders and get a solid and rapid understanding of your project. Coupled with other media including aerial footage, ground footage and interviews, you will be able to tell a story that anyone can relate to.
- We have loads of experience with recording site projects and can fit with your branding and culture accordingly
- Longer term time lapses can be split into monthly reports for senior management to report progress along the way
Who we’ve worked with
Click on the examples below to see some of our other work in the industrial and infrastructure space
We have capability across a range of integrated services
We have extensive experience in photographing industrial equipment and have a keen eye for detail.
See our industrial photography portfolio for examples.
We are fully insured and authorised to operate drones for aerial photography and video in approved air space.
See our aerial photography portfolio for examples.